• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Went to the FNRA banquet last weekend at Hubers farm in Starlight, and for the first time in 10 years of going, I won a firearm!

Got this really nice SAR 9. 744C1AA4-BE53-4087-984F-99181E01F0F9.jpeg
    Wasn’t really thrilled with the white when I first saw it, but the more I look at it, the more I’m liking it.

I haven’t had the chance to get to the range with it yet, but it has a really nice feel to it, and I really like the sights. Hopefully I’ll get to the range in the next few weeks.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I’ve heard of the glorious goodness that if the “Huber Winery FNRA” banquet!

The largest money-making FNRA banquet in the country! The table guns at our banquet were 190 dollars ruger wranglers, the table guns at the Huber banquet were Henry golden boys!

Our banquet has tickets available at the door, Huber sells out the day after they go on sale!

The most expensive gun we have at our banquet is about 2500!…Huber has Barrett 50!’s (multiple Barrett’s from what I hear!

Their banquet is what makes Indiana the top grossing sate in the country!

Congratulations on winning and thanks for attending their banquet!

And if your interested in trying your luck at another banquet, the southern Indiana fnra banquet will be August 2nd in Evansville!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I’ve heard of the glorious goodness that if the “Huber Winery FNRA” banquet!

The largest money-making FNRA banquet in the country! The table guns at our banquet were 190 dollars ruger wranglers, the table guns at the Huber banquet were Henry golden boys!

Our banquet has tickets available at the door, Huber sells out the day after they go on sale!

The most expensive gun we have at our banquet is about 2500!…Huber has Barrett 50!’s (multiple Barrett’s from what I hear!

Their banquet is what makes Indiana the top grossing sate in the country!

Congratulations on winning and thanks for attending their banquet!

And if your interested in trying your luck at another banquet, the southern Indiana fnra banquet will be August 2nd in Evansville!
    It’s always a good time, and the dinner is fantastic! I’ve spent a lot of money in that place over the years. I’ve met and talked to quite a few politicians there over the years. Spoke to Mike Pence the year he became vice president.

This year we had Darryl Worley, the country music singer, do the national anthem and several of his songs.

user11230706

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2024
    Northern Indiana
    Went to the FNRA banquet last weekend at Hubers farm in Starlight, and for the first time in 10 years of going, I won a firearm!

Got this really nice SAR 9. View attachment 346730
    Wasn’t really thrilled with the white when I first saw it, but the more I look at it, the more I’m liking it.

I haven’t had the chance to get to the range with it yet, but it has a really nice feel to it, and I really like the sights. Hopefully I’ll get to the range in the next few weeks.
    That'll definitely turn heads at the range. Hope it shoots well.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    That would pair well one of these...

View attachment 347210
    I was thinking more along these lines, but I like yours better

latest

Top Bottom