• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    If you have ever played any of Resident Evil games then you know what I am talking about, well I was looking at stuff about one of their new games coming out and I stumbled on this.

A guy on Calguns.net took a Beretta Elite and converted it into the "real thing".

link to threads:Trying to find parts to make a Samurai Edge Beretta - Calguns.net

How to convert Beretta 92FS to a Samurai Edge from Resident Evil. - Page 3 - Calguns.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's what he was aiming for....

BioGun.jpg

Here's what he started with......

bhjbj.jpg

Here's the slide after CNC machining work....

stars1.jpg

stars2.jpg

After refinishing...............

IMAG0077.jpg

Here it is after changing out the barrel and a few other small parts.......

IMAG0195.jpg

Then finally here it is after the grips were done. I think this is kinda cool.

IMAG0203.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

Can you tell which one is the airsoft gun compared to the real one?:D

IMAG0205.jpg

So yeah to me this is cool, and I know there are probably a few people on here who will probably think this is pretty nerdy but.. I am a huge fan of the RE games and I know people do all sorts of "projects" when it comes to guns.. I just think it's cool to see someone was inspired to do a video game based one. :D

Last edited:

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    THat is a nice looking gun. I'm pretty sure the airsoft is the one on the bottom based on wood color and the color of the trigger.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    You are correct! lol but yeah I think it's cool as hell. To bad it costs around $900 to get all the work done. :):

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Yeah I really like wood grips as well.. as for the barrel length, yeah he went with a standard Inox barrel. My guess to match the one used on the gun from the game as in the first pic I posted above.

Here's a screen shot of the gun in game for comparison.

Re_m92_2.jpg

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Yeah me too, the first RE game I played was the REmake of 1 on Gamecube when I was 15. After that I was hooked. I have beaten all the games more then once from the 1,2,3 on ps1 to Code Veronica, RE 4, RE 5, RE Umbrella Chronicles, RE Dead Aim, RE Outbreak and Outbreak File 2. The only game I haven't had a chance to play is The Darkside Chronicles for Wii. But I will soon...:D I am excited about the newest game Operation Raccoon City that comes out next month! :D:D

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Mall Ninja Productions. I prefer real guns and matching egos. AirSoft is as AirSoft does. (Yja-a-a-a-wwn)

airsoft as airsoft does huh? Does that mean you would volunteer to be shot at with it? It may look like the airsoft version but I'm sure its gonna leave more then a welt. :D lol

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I think that looks really awesome. I have to wonder though if removing all that material from the sides of the slide weakens it in any way.

Top Bottom