MH

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Before being elected he was an "experienced pubic servant" that tells me all I need to know. In other words, been on the public teat all his life.

From the Dims website

Biography​

State Senator Fady Qaddoura was elected to represent Indiana’s Senate District 30 in 2020. Before his election, Senator Qaddoura was already an experienced public servant, working on behalf of the people of Indiana for over a decade. He worked first for the Indiana General Assembly, then the Indiana Department of Workforce Development and Indiana Family and Social Services Administration, before being appointed the controller and CFO for the City of Indianapolis in 2016. During his tenure with the city, he was credited with balancing the city’s $1.2 billion budget without tax increases after a decade of structural budget deficits that exceeded $55 million annually, securing five consecutive credit ratings enhancements from national credit agencies, lowering the overall city debt, and playing a significant role in executing many of the city’s operational and economic development strategies. In 2018, he was named CFO of the Year by the Indianapolis Business Journal (IBJ). Sen. Qaddoura also earned a spot in the IBJ 40 Under 40 Class of 2019 and is a recipient of the Accelerate Indiana Municipalities (AIM) Award for Excellence in Fiscal Management.
    Senator Qaddoura received both a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Science degree in computer science from the University of New Orleans. Additionally, he holds a Master of Public Administration degree in public affairs and nonprofit management, as well as, a Doctor of Philosophy degree in philanthropy and public policy from Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). Qaddoura teaches courses on philanthropy, civic engagement, executive leadership, and finance as an adjunct faculty member at IUPUI.
    During his tenure in the Indiana Senate, Senator Qaddoura has championed efforts to fully fund and improve student outcomes at public schools, increase teachers’ compensation, expand early childhood education, expand access to affordable healthcare, protect responsible tenants and expand affordable housing, strengthen our democracy, and protect civil liberties and freedoms for all citizens. His legislative successes include securing funding for the Nickel Plate Trail, Indianapolis’ low-barrier homeless shelter, increasing road funding for Indianapolis, improving home healthcare for the most vulnerable, expanding support for mental and public health, increasing eligibility for On My Way Pre-K, eliminating textbook fees, and improving access to higher education.
    So he likes giving free **** to everybody as long as it’s not his money. As far as being a doctor...if you can’t write me a prescription it just means you like being in college for a long time. I worked maintenance in a school for 7 years and whenever I would ask if x was around they would respond, you mean Dr. x and I replied if he addresses me as mister I’ll address him as Dr.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Interesting timing by a Palestinian to try to remove people’s ability to defend themselves.
    Twenty years ago “doesn’t know their a$$” would have been the simplest explanation. Now, “intentional and concerted action” is more likely.
    These people want their viewpoint, not our God-given, Constitutionally-protected, rights to prevail!

Top Bottom