Who wants to go to Vegas and report back to us?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    Las Vegas is well known as a destination where – if such things are to your liking – you can indulge in a few days of heavy gambling and partying.

But now it seems that visitors to Sin City will be able to try their hand at another, rather more dangerous pastime – shooting automatic weapons.

Before the year is out, America’s most notorious city will see the doors open on a club where guests will be allowed – and encouraged – to fire high-powered rifles.

Las Vegas gun club:Sin City to open 'luxury gun lounge' | Mail Online

[This is in a UK newspaper which accounts for the reporter's vapors on the opportunity.]

Mr P.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Youngda9 is correct. The Gun Store has been marketing fully auto weapon firing since I was a kid in Vegas decades ago. I remember fixating on their scantily clad women carrying weapons posters that they plastered all over their shop. Heck they even had billboards to that effect! Sounds like this new marketing plan hopes to cater to those who may be a little less familiar with firearms.

MagicKev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    We are there several times a year performing. The billboards on the way to Vegas have been there for years and are still there. There really isn't much you can't do in Vegas or Nevada for that matter.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Up until a couple of years ago you could rent and fire some full autos at Popguns. Had great fun there a couple of times. Too bad they ended it really.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    Most of you have focused on the "fully automatic" weapons part and totally missed the important part of the story... yes, there are many places that rent machine guns you can shoot but in this place...

Guests will be taught how to fire weapons by 'stunning gun girls’.

'The world is now ready for a "Gun Lounge",' Mr Cohen says. 'Stunning "Gun-Girls" trained in gun-handling [will] look after VIP guests.'

:ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15:

boileralum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Indy
    Most of you have focused on the "fully automatic" weapons part and totally missed the important part of the story... yes, there are many places that rent machine guns you can shoot but in this place...

Guests will be taught how to fire weapons by 'stunning gun girls’.

'The world is now ready for a "Gun Lounge",' Mr Cohen says. 'Stunning "Gun-Girls" trained in gun-handling [will] look after VIP guests.'

:ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15:
    If you are fronting the money, I'd be happy to take a weekend trip and write up a full AAR ;)

Last edited:

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    When we were out there last year they were in all the coupon books. It is one thing I definitely had little interest in doing while out there, as I can drive 5 miles from home and do it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It says that all of the 'gun girls' are NRA certified RSO's. That makes me wonder a bit. Hopefully, they really are qualified RSO's. Maybe we need to send Buzz out to check their qualifications. If Buzz goes, I'd volunteer to go along to help test their knowledge.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I remember being out a Nellis AFB for Red Flag back in 1984. Even then, several ranges would rent full auto weapons to the tourists.

I will be traveling to LV for a conference, in a few weeks. I don't think I will have the $$$ to go to a luxury range. I did Google a list of gun shops within walking distance of the conference center.:ar15:

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    The picture of the "gun girl" who is going to "teach me" how to shoot has her handgun pointed at her head with her finger on the trigger..... pass.

article-2053721-0E8D914000000578-981_468x428.jpg

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    If I could just get a collection started for the bare expenses I could go, and I would write a full report next year. Hey, I'm old.:)

Top Bottom