WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! My ThyroSafe came!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Oh, thought it was some super safe... read that all wrong. I didn't get my crystals ordered before the Japan problem, so will have to wait.

Thanks for the clarity!

bcd007

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Your thyroid is going to look pink and healthy at your autopsy for bone cancer...

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    the people freaking out about japan make me laugh (not saying the OP is btw). We dropped two freaking atomic bombs on them and we have been fine.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    how much you pay for it.....

I got it for $12 per pack of 20. Shipping was free, so I bought four. It's in 65mg doses suited for children, adults would just need to double up. I have kin in Seattle, so I bought the extra for them, since they usually don't watch TV or listen to the radio.

I'll admit I bought it to have on hand in the kit (since it was cheap and everyone else was sold out!) without knowledge of it being necessary or not. I figured Japan was a long way away, but what do I know...I haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn lately. :D

What really pushed me over the edge was this map: https://www.thyrosafe.com/map.html

Didn't know the Land of Lincoln had so much nuke power! The expiration date is late 2015, so if one of those don't give way by then and the Inca Invasion from Space doesn't happen in 2012, I'll consider it wasted money. ;)

Top Bottom