• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    I know you can not carry there then when the state fair is going on but can you carry at this event?

images

twsulli54

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Avon
    Hell yea I'm going I've gone every year for the past four years. It killed me last year when grizzly didn't show up. Heading out there around 11 on saturday

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Original plans didn't quite come together so I'm planning on heading up tomorrow. I'm mainly interested in strolling through "tackle town". Would like to meet Tom Miranda too.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I'm watching his super slam dvd set right now. Spent 3.5 hours up there today. It was crowded enough I didn't get to talk to some of the outfitters that I would've like to but that is just a lesson learned. Next year I'm leaving work early to go on Friday.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Went yesterday and to tell you the truth, I left after about 5 minutes. My wife was nice enough to go with me and I could hardly keep a hold of her hand because of the rude crowd. It was packed to the shoulder with hot, smelly people. Throw in a bunch of yay hoo's blowing duck and goose calls and I thought I was going to go nuts.

I'm a hunter btw and nothing against the people in general, it was just so crowded that you could not really move let alone see anything.

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    I was also invited to bring one of my bucks. I live nearly 2 hours away and it just isnt worth it to me. If they would give you free tickets for putting your deer in the exhibit it might be worth it but for all the driving back and forth and having to pay each time to go in I passed. I have always like the show though even i it was too crowded.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Went yesterday and to tell you the truth, I left after about 5 minutes. My wife was nice enough to go with me and I could hardly keep a hold of her hand because of the rude crowd. It was packed to the shoulder with hot, smelly people. Throw in a bunch of yay hoo's blowing duck and goose calls and I thought I was going to go nuts.

I'm a hunter btw and nothing against the people in general, it was just so crowded that you could not really move let alone see anything.

Yeah, same here. Made a pass around the perimeter of the show, but it was just too crowded, couldn't see anything.

trophy hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    southern indiana
    I was also invited to bring one of my bucks. I live nearly 2 hours away and it just isnt worth it to me. If they would give you free tickets for putting your deer in the exhibit it might be worth it but for all the driving back and forth and having to pay each time to go in I passed. I have always like the show though even i it was too crowded.

you get 2 free weeknend passes and free parking pass to leave your deer there..

Top Bottom