• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I met with Corey a while back and we started talking suppressors. Though i agreed that they were neat i didn't understand going through the expense, paperwork, and wait time, for a tube of metal that you can't self service (i was only aware of Gemtech at the time).

Dick move #1

Corey pulls out a Thompson Machine suppressor unscrews the end caps and shows me the serviceable core. He then explains in detail how they work and shows me some videos of the suppressor in action. GREAT!...now i "need" one.

Dick Move #2

I tell Corey that I really want one, but i don't want to deal with all the paperwork and crap involved. He then prints up the paperwork and explains line by line whats up, then prints the paperwork up for a SBR and helps me with that. The paperwork is done in a couple of minutes. I pay him for the suppressor, but i feel i owe him twice as much for going the extra mile (it'd be worth it)

Dick move #3

A while after my purchase Corey offers a package deal on a suppressor with either a p22, a sig mosquito, or a gsg 1911-22. I had been looking at the GSG for a while but didn't want to pay their inflated new gun price. Corey said he'd honor the package deal price on the GSG if i wanted one.....GREAT! now i "NEED" this GSG and i can't pass it up since it's cheaper than anywhere else even online.

Dick Move #4

My GSG is in a week later and looks awesome. He then shows me a picture with the GSG+suppressor. We're only 2 months or so into the process and i can't own my suppressor yet...who does that? COREY that's who!

Dick Move #5

The second the stamp comes in I get a phone call. Customer service at it's finest. We set up a meet time, and i'm now the proud owner of a Zephyr. I noticed right away that it's the quietest 22 suppressor i've heard. The GSG shot subsonic 22 all day long without a hiccup. I've never been more pleased with a weapon related purchase...How is this Dick Move #5 you may ask...Since everything was so easy, now i need something full auto...and the addiction begins. To sum it up as a math problem SSNFA + Corey X good service = Columbian brown heroin

picture.php

J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    lol, glad you like it! It looks really nice too. I have been wanting one for my AR for awhile. Sounds like i need to talk to Corey...

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    ...sure it all starts with a suppressor, and he hooks you with his low low prices, but then you'll start wanting a simple full auto...mac 10 perhaps? no problem....hey how much for an F/A AK? really? that's not that bad.....What do you mean you just got a Ma Deuce? And it's for sale?!!!

look for my upcoming episode of "Intervention", followed by my episode of "hoarders" NFA edition.

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Yeah I know the NFA bug... Once it bites, it bites hard. Believe me ;). 2 years ago I didn't own a single NFA item. Since then ... Oh well, at least I got a few fun 'toys' and pretty stamps for it.

Top Bottom