• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bft131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    17 years ago today I married the love of my life...In that time period she has gone from an anti-tuna, hug the dolphin and no hunting person to a genuine mama bear that would do anything to protect her brood...She has blest us with 4 wonderful children and the patience of a saint for some of the things I have done...

Well over the last month she has been saying she would like a bigger hg then her P22, and when the new "American Rifleman" showed up with the .380 article she said, I would like a .380...

Then the other night we were watching PDTV and she goes, I would like to get into a shooting course..

Well the morale of the story is..little does she know that I have had a PK380 in the closet since Christmas with 400 rds of ammo and she has been enrolled in Sherriff Kens defensive pistol course for women in May...

I sure have a keeper!!!!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    And if she does read INGO, I hope this would be at least one of the forums she would read. :)

RandyN2075

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    South of Greenwood
    I have one of those "keepers" too. Introduced her to shooting when we first got together but always with my guns. Bought her a P22 at the 1500 this year so now she has her very own. Hope to get her into a basic course this Spring.

FPDDURAMAX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Anderson
    got a keeper here also!! Buddy and I went to the range to qualify one Saturday and she came along and shot some and now she is TOTALLY hooked got her a P22 and she LOVES it!!!!!!!!! Now she wants to go every time we qualify!!!!! AND MORE!!!!

Top Bottom