• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Felix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Porter County
    Got her a Bersa thunder 22. Her first gun now I gotta get her and the kids to the range!!! cant wait. We also signed up for a NRA First steps Class. gotta love quality time spent together! And she loves her present (shes a gooden).

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Very cool, Im looking for my GF a .22 pistol also(so she will leave my stuff alone, or atleast let me play with them for a lil while:D) Yes, very nice being able to enjoy the sport with the significant other:yesway:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Glad you wife was happy with her Bday present. You did well. Family time is special no matter where it's spent. Planning on 3 generations shooting this weekend ourselves.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Got her a Bersa thunder 22. Her first gun now I gotta get her and the kids to the range!!! cant wait. We also signed up for a NRA First steps Class. gotta love quality time spent together! And she loves her present (shes a gooden).
    Those Bersa .22's are good shooters too. Good luck on your purchase!:cool:

Felix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Porter County
    Well Tok the NRA first steps class with her turn out she a great shot!!! She had so much fun she had me take off work Friday so we could go back to blythes (SP) shooting! She said this is easy all you have to do is do what the instructor says!
    Let het shoot my XD9 and she did real well with that also. Quality time with my spouse!!! gotta love it!

Top Bottom