• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstier

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    SW Fort Wayne
    Yesterday My wife and I went to Roush Lake. Edsinger and his family met us. She did well for her first time. She shoot her Glock 23 the most. But also tried my new FN 5.7 X 28 (Love that Gun), Colt 6940 AR, S&W AR, Colt Mark 4 Series 80, Ruger LCR (Thanks Edsinger) GSG 5, AK 47, and a couple others. I am happy to say she is hooked.

Tomcat_AL200

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    Glad to hear! I'm going to be taking my San Francisco, Kalifornia born girlfriend (never fireed a gun except for 1 mag throught a G23) to Action Impact to shoot my new first gun (9mm P99) and I would like to ask you for some advice for easing her into it?

GunSlinger77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It was great sorting brass with you guys! Glad to hear she enjoyed herself! If she keeps shooting the variety and quantity, she'll be a pro before too long!! Glad to have also shot that cute little LCR too! I am looking to add one to my collection now!-Thank goodness my husband approves of my addiction to guns!:rockwoot: We will definately have to get together again, maybe on purpose next time!!

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Your quite welcome on the LCR, it was a great day and I am in trouble, I want to get a 5.7 now........darn.

As for Jstier and his wife, yeah she is hooked and a pretty darn good shot for her first time. Thanks for letting my wife try the Glock.40, she really liked it and thought it kicked about like a 9mm (hehe). Now I just have to get her to shoot the .44, so then she wont mind the .45 and LCR :)

ctomuir

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    North West Indianapolis
    not my wife first time i think it was the 4th but this time she picked up my freinds Colt Anaconda .44 mag and fired it like it just like my .357 mag , it was great to see the look on my freinds face.

elcoqui814

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Mine got scared after the second time going. Her first time she shot with a sig and the second my g19. She got off 3 rounds and then quit haha.

Top Bottom