• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    Does anyone here have one or have any experience with one? Can you give me the good and bad of one? I may have the chance to pick one up on the cheap but havn't really been able to find much one them.

Thanks for the help,

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    We have had several come through the shop, they appear to be well built and the people whom have bought them love them. The release button is over sized and very easy to press if needed, the slide, grip and stock offer ample grip and the recoil pad is forgving, but not too soft. The lack of aftermarket parts is always a hitch, but companies will come around here soon as the numbers selling will make them take notice. I'd pick one of these up before a mossberg 500 IMO.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    We have had several come through the shop, they appear to be well built and the people whom have bought them love them. The release button is over sized and very easy to press if needed, the slide, grip and stock offer ample grip and the recoil pad is forgving, but not too soft. The lack of aftermarket parts is always a hitch, but companies will come around here soon as the numbers selling will make them take notice. I'd pick one of these up before a mossberg 500 IMO.

I'd totally agree with Jahred on this one. I found one for my uncle and he loves it. Heck after I looked at it and worked with it some, I actually like some things about it more than my Mossberg 590. I can definitely see one as a future purchase for myself. The action is nice and smooth compared to others and the quality is great, very nicely built with good looks. :yesway::yesway:

Top Bottom