Window Tinting - Any INGOers In The Business?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm looking to get my gf's car windows tinted sometime soon. I had mine done several years ago at a shop down by the greenwood mall on the South side of Indy. Are there any INGOers in the business around the North or East side of Indianapolis? If not, then have any of you had your windows done for a fair price at a quality shop you'd recommend? Thanks

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    One of my co workers who is a good buddy of mine does it on the side... Can go to you... Charges less then zeibart... He has done a lot of the cars at work including one of the managers.

(317) 440-6423 -Larry (does work in greenfield and Indy area.

Tell him captain de-structo (destruction) from work sent you. Or just tell him Dave from work sent you.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    One of my co workers who is a good buddy of mine does it on the side... Can go to you... Charges less then zeibart... He has done a lot of the cars at work including one of the managers.

(317) 440-6423 -Larry (does work in greenfield and Indy area.

Tell him captain de-structo (destruction) from work sent you. Or just tell him Dave from work sent you.

Thanks!

Still exploring options. Looks like more money involved in this than I thought. When I had my Honda Civic done 4 years ago it didn't cost over $200. Now there's all these impressive options including heat reduction and almost clear glass the blocks almost all UV.

Top Bottom