• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I learned about this new (?) product today. ALL-IN-ONE GUN OIL & CLEANER. The claims are not the usual extravagant stuff commonly presented. Instead they tend to be a bit more realistic, with a "try it and see" approach. I am interested to know if any of the :ingo: crew has any actual experience with it. I know everyone here has their own favorite. I am currently using Rem Oil and CLP, but I am always willing to learn. So, do you have any experience with this.

Home Page

Here are two reviews I found online. They are useful starting points for comparisons.

[PRODUCT REVIEW] Wolf Premium Oils ? Concealed Nation

Gear Review: Wolf Premium Oils All-In-One Gun Oil and Cleaner [VIDEO] - Wide Open Spaces

Just interested to know your experience.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Hi all.

Never used it. I use Mobil 1 in 5w-20. for soaking parts and rest proofing. I use Hoppe's Elite for cleaning the barrel. If I think I have any build up of copper or lead I use Shooter's Choice to clean that out. Then use the Hoppe's Elite to clean out the Shooter's Choice.

The Hoppe's Elite is the only cleaner that I know of that don't change point of aim on a cold shot. No need for a fouling shot like with most oils.

Top Bottom