• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    "It's not anything she did," King told the Post for a story that appeared online Monday. "She got bit by the same snake that has bit a lot of people. It was a move to cut our bottom line."

Got bit by the Obama snake!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If I owned a business, I would fire anyone that I knew voted for Obama. The way I see it they voted to destroy the economy in general and my business specifically. Why would I want someone like that working for me?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The lady apparently voted according to what she thought was best for America, she was frustrated, and spoke her mind, to Obama of all people. She lost her job most likely because of voicing her concerns to the president, yet still supports him, and believes he will straighten things out..............:(

LADY, GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR *** AND WISE UP, HE SCREWED YOU JUST LIKE HE'S SCREWING THE REST OF US!!! WELCOME TO HOPE AND CHANGE!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    She's got nothing to worry about. Don't you folks remember? The Chosen One is gonna help her pay her gas and mortgage...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI"]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]

She helped him, now he's helped her escape her dreary life of slaving away from The Man...9-to-5, day after day, week after week. I "Hope" she enjoys this new "Change" :twocents:...! ;)

KarmaCop-311x322.jpg

:D :D :D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom