• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    Did anyone catch the women and guns story on Sunrise this morning? I heard the last of it, but missed the first part. I also looked for a link on their web site and couldn't find it.
    From what I heard, it they said that 40% of new gun owners were women (no surprise there!!). Anyone else hear the story?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Ch. 13 News

I can't find a link on their website, but they said this morning that Gun sales are thru the roof! More and more people are buying handguns for personal protection. They said that women, especially elderly women, are spending the money for training classes. One older woman was on there, and she said that she used to be afraid of guns, but now she can't imagine herself not shooting one. She said that once she's done with the class, she's not going anywhere without her gun.

I think this is great news! :rockwoot:

GunSlinger77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I can't find a link on their website, but they said this morning that Gun sales are thru the roof! More and more people are buying handguns for personal protection. They said that women, especially elderly women, are spending the money for training classes. One older woman was on there, and she said that she used to be afraid of guns, but now she can't imagine herself not shooting one. She said that once she's done with the class, she's not going anywhere without her gun.

I think this is great news! :rockwoot:
    I saw an advertisement on Zazzle that had either a tshirt or bumper sticker that stated that Obama was the top gun seller of the year! I guess he will always have a back up career if this political thing doesn't work out!!! :patriot:

Top Bottom