• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    LTC Allen West won a congressional seat!!

If only we had about 434 more like him between the house and senate!!

West/Rice or West/Powell for Pres/VP 2016!!!

Well, im not very familiar with LTC west but I will say this, I hope he's better and smarter than most of the LTCs I had the unpleasant experience of dealing with. Most had their noses so high, id swear when they sneezed, the moon would shake. But I would be all for a colin powel or tommy franks or even petreaus 2012 presidental run

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Well, im not very familiar with LTC west but I will say this, I hope he's better and smarter than most of the LTCs I had the unpleasant experience of dealing with. Most had their noses so high, id swear when they sneezed, the moon would shake. But I would be all for a colin powel or tommy franks or even petreaus 2012 presidental run

Check out LTC. Allen West

Check the links in my signature about LTC Allen West. Do a youtube search on Allen West @ CPAC.

Then come back and make a slightly more informed post about him and what he stands for, I think you'll be surprised.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit

Better look close at Powell. He, IMO, was a complete product of the Army Affirmative Action program. Promoted quickly through the ranks, though he only touched on the career path benchmarks. He is a very intellegent and well spoken individual, however, his spine, so to speak, isn't as stiff as I would like to see. Also, he was one of the main voices that advised Bush 41 against moving forward in the first Gulf conflict and eliminating Hussien, even when Schwartzkopf had Spec Ops troops within a short sniper shot of doing just that.

Now on the subject of Gen Tommy Franks....I never served with a finer officer in my life. I was fortunate enough to have been stationed in units with Gen Franks in command on three occasions during my service. I even reported to him directly on certain community aspects (LEO Activitiy) on a fairly regular basis.
    He is a Soldiers' Soldier. A true natural leader, who always had our Nations' best interest in mind. :twocents:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Better look close at Powell. He, IMO, was a complete product of the Army Affirmative Action program. Promoted quickly through the ranks, though he only touched on the career path benchmarks. He is a very intellegent and well spoken individual, however, his spine, so to speak, isn't as stiff as I would like to see. Also, he was one of the main voices that advised Bush 41 against moving forward in the first Gulf conflict and eliminating Hussien, even when Schwartzkopf had Spec Ops troops within a short sniper shot of doing just that.

Now on the subject of Gen Tommy Franks....I never served with a finer officer in my life. I was fortunate enough to have been stationed in units with Gen Franks in command on three occasions during my service. I even reported to him directly on certain community aspects (LEO Activitiy) on a fairly regular basis.
    He is a Soldiers' Soldier. A true natural leader, who always had our Nations' best interest in mind. :twocents:

Of note...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efv3Vr8T9MA]YouTube - Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama for President[/ame]

Listen closely to what he says about 45 seconds in. Also at about 4:20 or so.

No thank you;

33a8cw1.jpg

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom