• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yeti

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    New Haven
    i found a website selling it for 16... but they are out :( how do you like the set? was easy to change out stocks?

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    Actually the only thing I used out of it was the flash hider. The wood was in great shape though. I ended up selling the stock, and remaining parts to make back what I put out for what I needed. No wood for me :)

Picture1561Small.jpg

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Resurrect an old thread - I just picked up a CETME rifle and I'd prefer wood grips - any help guys?

I've considered wood furniture for mine, mainly because you can get the bipod forend, but also because the black plastic butt on mine feels flimsy, to say the least. I'd be concerned with the extra weight though, as it's no lightweight even with plastic. I've just never run across a set locally or at a gunshow when I've gone.

Congrats on your purchase though.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I've considered wood furniture for mine, mainly because you can get the bipod forend, but also because the black plastic butt on mine feels flimsy, to say the least. I'd be concerned with the extra weight though, as it's no lightweight even with plastic. I've just never run across a set locally or at a gunshow when I've gone.

Congrats on your purchase though.

Thanks man - I'm pretty stoked about this purchase, can't wait to shoot it!

45-70

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Cale
    ROBERTRTG.COM is an excellent source for wood furniture for your CETME. Though it is a G3 stock set, here, it will fit the CETME with a little tweaking. Here is a link to a thread from Military Firearms Forums about using G3 furniture on CETME's.

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Resurrect an old thread - I just picked up a CETME rifle and I'd prefer wood grips - any help guys?

I think I have a couple unfinished wood stocks and a handguard if that helps. I might even have a wood grip. Let me know if you're interested.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I think I have a couple unfinished wood stocks and a handguard if that helps. I might even have a wood grip. Let me know if you're interested.

If he doesn't, I'm interested. Do they have all the hardware with them? I don't care about the wood grip, as the plastic one is fine with me, but I'd certainly be interested in the stock and handguard.

Where are you located?

Let me know if he's not going to take them, and maybe we can work something out.

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    If he doesn't, I'm interested. Do they have all the hardware with them? I don't care about the wood grip, as the plastic one is fine with me, but I'd certainly be interested in the stock and handguard.

Where are you located?

Let me know if he's not going to take them, and maybe we can work something out.

Misconfig PM'd me and wants them. I told him he can have the 2 stocks and the handguard for $20. They are new and unfinished. If he changes his mind I will let you know. If I would've known there was a demand for these I wouldn't have thrown away about 3 of these sets when I cleaned my garage.:dunno:

Yeti

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    New Haven
    They're a lot of fun to shoot, that's for sure. Just warn anyone who is standing to your right. They eject like nobody's business.
    haha... I can testify to that... I was standing to the right the trying to watch were the brass went... almost caught one. :D

thompal.... I found mine on gun broker. it might be a place to look. I will say trying to find the bolt for the stock was a bit of a pain in the butt to find.
    I havent seen a wooden pistol grip, but I am interested.:popcorn:

silly me... I forgot to show how my cetme came out...

DSC03109.jpg

DSC03118.jpg

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    haha... I can testify to that... I was standing to the right the trying to watch were the brass went... almost caught one. :D

thompal.... I found mine on gun broker. it might be a place to look. I will say trying to find the bolt for the stock was a bit of a pain in the butt to find.
    I havent seen a wooden pistol grip, but I am interested.:popcorn:

silly me... I forgot to show how my cetme came out...

Nice! How much does the wood add to the weight? I'd sure like to get wood furniture for mine, but am a little concerned about that.

Top Bottom