• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    This is the second go-around for this, I've decided to try splitting it up to see if anybody is interested that way.

For Sale - BALCS (Body Armor / Load Carriage System) vest by Ceradyne. I have both the carrier, in woodland camo, and the level IIIa soft armor that is listed to be good against 9mm and frangable rounds. The carrier will also accept plates if you so desire (no plates are included).

The vest is in excellent condition, with very minimal wear - all of the molle attachements are tight, ready for your holsters or magazine pouches or whatever.

My camera does not do the vest justice, so here is a stock photo so you can get an idea of what you're looking at - the only difference is the velcro at the neck is black instead of OD on mine.

wol_error.gif
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x672.
    img_5110.jpg

Here is a link to a carrier very similar to mine that just sold on eBay for $300 shipped, with no panels.. Ceradyne SPEARs BALCs Armor Carrier | eBay

I'd like $250 for the carrier, $250 for the panels, or $400 total for the pair. I'm willing to mail the carrier, but the panels are fairly heavy and would cost a ton for packaging and postage - if you want the panels, we would need to meet someplace. I would be happy to meet in the Delphi/Brookston area most anytime, or with some planning we could meet in the Lafayette or Monticello area as well.

Trade Interests - (plus or minus cash, shoot me an offer - I'm not looking to spend thousands of dollars but I'm willing to put some cash up, or take a trade plus a little cash on your end..)

**NO BLACKPOWDER PLEASE!**

Handguns - Pretty much any kind of handgun that shoots either 38 Special, 9mm, 40 or 45. I would consider a .22 but it would have to be pretty cool. Bonus points for single-action revolvers or vintage handguns. I'm particularly interested in a Glock 19 Gen3 or a Glock 23 Gen4..

Rifles - I'm not interested in a bone-stock 10/22 or Mosin Nagant, but past that, try me. Bonus points here for the more "normal" calibers that I already have - 223/556, 22lr, 7.62x39 - maybe 308 or 30-06 if it's special.

Shotguns - pretty well set, it would have to be something special or pretty to get my interest. Saiga or Ithaca Police Special would be at the top of the list.

Parts/Pieces/Etc - Eotech Sight, AR Components (Uppers, Lowers, Stocks?) Nicer Weaponlights or Flashlights, Knives, ammo (see firearms categories for ideas of caliber) - I'd consider all sorts of things, you never know.. it doesn't even have to be firearms related necessarily! Shoot me an offer, least I can do is say no, right?

***I will take offers of trades until the 18th of May. If I haven't sold by then, I'll be keeping the panels and putting the carrier on eBay for the highest bidder***

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom