• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I bet I know what he is going to try to legalize! (if you meant the bottom left of the picture? Well, maybe you have a lot of stage acting history and you meant "stage right"???...no, I think it's more likely on INGO the pic just got turned around.)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Lol, it means they run for the whole town as opposed to a district where they reside in. They are in place to sway a vote one way or the other in case of a tie. And Bob Marley is about as far from the singer looks-wise as possible. Real nice guy though.

:laugh: Ok, I appreciate the explanation. I didn't really figure on him looking like the REAL Bob Marley. Not in Monrovia anyway... :):

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Tom you would be surprised at how many people know you as Tom Christman and would not put two and two together and realize that "Thomas" Christman and Tom Christman are one and the same. Remember, most people are .... I will be nice for once.

BEST OF LUCK at work!!!!

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    I suppose you are right. (Thinking about the nice lady that was arguing with a poll worker because she couldn't vote again because she changed her mind after submitting her vote.)

Top Bottom