• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I currently have a Spyderco Tenacious that I normally carry, and that I really like. I've been considering the ZT 0350 though as a step up. I'm not a "hard user" of knives, mainly using them to open packages and various little things around the house. I don't plan to cut wires or slice trees or anything that would really damage the blade.

Is it worth spending the money on the ZT for no more than I use a pocket knife?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Upgrading a perfectly good knife that has served you well is step two on the road to addiction.

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD BUY IT!

Welcome to the club.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have been carrying and using daily the Tenacious for over two years, this is a great knife and the blade steel never failed me, never rusted or anything.
    I think you could use it ever harder and it would still not fail you.

Now do you need to upgrade for a better knife, probably not.
    Do you want to, probably like most of us knives nuts.

I like the Tenacious because it's cheap and I know that I can actually hard use it.
    If I had a ZT, even thought it would probably be a tougher knife, I would not use it as hard as I use the Tenacious.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have never carried a Spyderco, but I can say I bought a ZT0350 about a year ago and have been carrying it as my EDC every since. The set-up is perfect for me, I quickly got used to the size and have zero complaints about the knife. I carried a SOG Trident Tanto previously which I liked as well but the ZT is a great knife. I love particularly the scales and the clip is set up perfectly for me. I don't think you'd be sorry...:twocents:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Upgrading a perfectly good knife that has served you well is step two on the road to addiction.

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD BUY IT!

Welcome to the club.

I bought it, and it felt good. If you see me selling my stuff or donating plasma to buy knives, at least tell me I've hit rock bottom.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I bought it, and it felt good. If you see me selling my stuff or donating plasma to buy knives, at least tell me I've hit rock bottom.

I finally recognized my addiction once I started trading nice firearms for knives. I justify it because I use a knife all day long, and a firearm every other weekend if I'm lucky.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I like the way you think. Best part of all is you dont have to buy ammo to play.

Nope, knives don't run out of bullets. It's also amazing how effective a knife can be compared to a firearm, in an close quarters defensive situation. The old saying "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight" doesn't hold much water inside of 20 feet.

Top Bottom