• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Lee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Anderson
    I was at walmart the other night getting some grocerys. Had the cart about half full and went to get bread and then i would be done. So i went to the bread area, stopped the cart got the bread. Left the cart cause i seen something that looked good in the bakery area. Went to the bakery area and came back through the snacks in and took off. On the way to the check out (via ) dvd movies for a good 5.00 movie. walked around the dvd's went back and my cart was Gone!!! Some SOB took my cart !! I looked and looked. There was this cart by the dvds but it wasnt mine. Didnt have my stuff in it. I thought --- NO i didnt get someone else's cart. So i went back to the bread isle. YEP there was my cart. Then i laughed.. Then i started laughing my AZZ off. When i seen these 3 people looking for their cart. I didn't no if they spoke english cause it wasnt english they were speaking. Yes i did feel bad but it was funny ..I thought i would share my stupidity

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Been there, done that. Except it wasnt a shopping cart. It was a car that was the same model, year and color of mine. I was getting a little upset when a little old lady tapped one the window and asked what I was doing in her car. I tried my damnedest but couldnt fit under the front seat.

Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    I worked in a grocery in my younger days. That happened all the time. What is really funny is when they don't realize they have the wrong cart until they are checking out! :rolleyes:

winstonsmith84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Middletown
    My mother-in-law bought a whole cart of someone else's food once, and then called Marsh when she got home to complain about the cashier putting the wrong stuff in her cart. :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yeah, I've done that with a car too..."Now what?!?!? Why won't this key unlock this damn......oops!"

Let me know when the key WORKS. It happened to me twice when I had a '94 Blazer. One of them I immediately knew because I could tell is was a girl who lived like a pig (trash everywhere, but girly crap hanging from the mirror) and the other I would have definitely stolen if the ignition key worked. They kept their vehicle nice and clean like I did, so there were no distinct differences.

Top Bottom