• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Looking for a friend of mine who has MS. He cannot shoot his 45's anymore and the little P3AT is too small for his hands to hold. He is recovering pretty well due to stem cell thereapy and wants something that fits his hands well but not recoil badly yet.

A Walther PP in 32ACP would be perfect for him, or a similar Sig 230 in .380 is his next choice. Anyway, Southern Indiana, Louisville KY area. I am in Jeffersonville and he is just outside of New Albany.

Cash, no trades. He is hanging on to his 45's in the hopes that as he recovers, he can shoot them again. Until then, I have been storing them, petting them and calling them George and cleaning them and shooting them and cleaning them then petting them... what are friends for?

Thanks in advance, always had good luck here doing purchases, selling, trading ect...

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Bumping up to the top, had a deal in the works but some lucky circumstances for the seller were unlucky for me.

He did try shooting a .380 just this weekend and the recoil was still a little too snappy for his grip. Going to stick with looking for a .32 for him now.

Top Bottom