• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BennyBlown2v

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    I need a left handed IWB for my SA Champion (commander size) 1911. I have a no-name Kydex right handed IWB, but I like to carry in the small of the back and I'm right handed so I need a left handed IWB.

I'd like something in Kydex or leather. Will trade straight up, or purchase LH holster.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I need a left handed IWB for my SA Champion (commander size) 1911. I have a no-name Kydex right handed IWB, but I like to carry in the small of the back and I'm right handed so I need a left handed IWB.

I'd like something in Kydex or leather. Will trade straight up, or purchase LH holster.
    If it helps, I would recommend a right handed holster for small of the back carry. It is much easier to insert only your thumb between the grip and your back as opposed to all of your fingers. You also don't need to do any weird twisting with the gun once you have drawn it from the holster. When I carried small of the back, I had the butt of my gun pointed to the left hand side.

BennyBlown2v

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    I've tried wearing it like that, and it's just too hard for me to grab it quick enough. Plus, I have to turn my arm to grab it and that's more of a hassle than just bending my elbow if it was the other way around. It comes out fine once I get to it, but I would prefer to have it facing the other way.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Galco used to make a holster like that and still might. I think it was called "MOB" for middle of back.

Top Bottom