• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    ***SOLD***

BugOutGear bags are made by Piper Gear and are designed to target the military market. They pretty much own the bag section at any AAFES (PX/BX) store.

The one I am selling is the Bugout model in ACU pattern (5016ACU). It is new, but I have removed the tags and tested it for my wife's bug out gear. I am selling it because it is too big for my wife. I would have liked to keep it for myself, but I need the money for another project.

This would be great for a male or even a powerful female, but the average woman would probably find it impossible to carry if filled to its capacity. If you need a three-day pack, its little brother, the Three-Day Pass would probably be a better option. One could live out of the Bugout model for at least one week. A good friend of mine lived out of it in Iraq for weeks without a problem. Me, being a pack-light-freeze-at-night type, chose the Three-Day Pass model and lived comfortably for up to one week out of it. Now it is my every-day-carry bag. I have yet to see a seam come loose or experience any other problems.

Overall, I think BugOutGear (Piper Gear)--while not Kifaru--make great products for the price.

Here are links to the product:
    Bugout Gear - Quality Travel Bags & Backpacks Since 1980
    PiperGear.com

I honestly cannot remember how much I paid for it. The MSRP is $99.99, but I know I paid less at the PX. I'll ask for $60, FTF.

If interested, I can post some pictures tonight.

Last edited:

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Sorry. I'm in Indy and I'm not willing to travel much farther than the limits of Marion county. :D

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I think W9ZEB was just doing his moderator job, but I'll wait for him anyway. If he does not want it, I'll PM you for meeting arrangements.

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    :thumbsup:

great bags......mine lasted almost 6 years before i retired it. i beat the living hell out of mine. those things are nearly indestructable

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom