• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • old man Bill

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    The safe is a Browning Medallion Series I bought new about 10 years ago. It is set up to hold as many as 30 long guns plus 1 shelf across the length and 3 short shelves up the left side which are all adjustable. Door is 3/16” thick steel and walls and top and bottom are 12 ga. steel. The door has 12 1” steel bolts for security. There is a factory installed 110v outlet which would allow for lighting if so desired and a Golden Rod is included for humidity control. It has a keypad electric lock with a single handle lever to open. The lock is protected by carbide so it cannot be breached. Factory instructions will be supplied for changing the lock code. It is fire proof to 1200 deg for 30 min with an interior temperature limit of 270 deg during that time frame. The interior is carpeted in hunter green and the exterior is metallic hunter green. It is 40" wide x 28" deep and 60" high. The safe weighs nearly 600 lbs. empty and I have moved it full with a pallet jack. I have touch up paint but there are very few boo boos on the finish. It is sitting on a heavy duty pallet and will require a pallet jack, and a buddy, to move and load it. A lift gate truck will be required to move to your location. Check on line and you will see that the comparable model today is over $3000.
    Selling price…………………………...........$2050.00 F.O.B. my house.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom