• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Got a gracious response from the new shooter who needs ammo. She has that squared away, but also note that she's going to be at the match at North Porter County CC, not at Wildcat.

S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    Well that's over, sure could blame something (being rusty, windy, the cold, noise, no sleep, long drive, etc....) cause it sure couldn't be me.....

However, two stages I did good on, the other four, plain sucked! It'll be a long upward battle out of this hole.

Thanks gang for putting this on, first time to this range and I'm sure I'll return (even with my poor performance).

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Thanks for everyone coming out today. We had a pretty good turnout with A LOT of new shooters. Love to see the new interest. I don't have scores done yet, but looks like our attendance was just shy of 40. We also had probably the youngest shooter I've had come to one of my matches at the age of 11. Well done Coleson.

I'll try to get scores done here quickly. We'll see if productivity increases or decreases when you combine the Final Four with beer.

R3l0@d3r

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    First time at WVRPC, very nice facilities. I had a great time! Thanks to Rhino for running our squad and to Jonathon for hosting the match!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    First time at WVRPC, very nice facilities. I had a great time! Thanks to Rhino for running our squad and to Jonathon for hosting the match!

You're welcome!

Thanks again, Jonathan!

I suck. I am always able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!

Top Bottom