• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Seems like they switched from Twitter to X the links to the site are not always translating or rendering or whatever you call it like they used to. Wonder if it’s just me?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Do you have an account?

I think they are limiting what you can see without one as an incentive to try and get people to join. For instance, I can often see the tweets that get posted here, but if I click through to the website I can't see any replies because I no longer have an account.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Do you have an account?

I think they are limiting what you can see without one as an incentive to try and get people to join. For instance, I can often see the tweets that get posted here, but if I click through to the website I can't see any replies because I no longer have an account.
    Yes, I do. Sometimes they render and sometimes they don’t. I even tried the old trick of thanking the “s” out of the “https” portion of the url.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    When will this be fixed? Months seems like a long time to make this update to the domain of the likely most prolific link in the forum…

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And they are tightening who can see what without an account. They are trying to keep data from being scraped en-masse by bots.

Im seeing most links rendering properly here. But I have an account. If you dont have an account, that could be part of the issue you see.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And they are tightening who can see what without an account. They are trying to keep data from being scraped en-masse by bots.

Im seeing most links rendering properly here. But I have an account. If you dont have an account, that could be part of the issue you see.
    I manually fix ANY links I post from twitter before posting. Interestingly if you list then edit it does not fix it, I have to fix it before posting or delete the bad link and paste in the correct link.

Top Bottom