I CC mine all day, every day with a Lasermax
    2012-01-06165927.jpg

Dick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I carry CC, no one really notices. That holster (Mills Tactical) does a great job of hiding it. Took quite a few months for the people at work to even know I had it on. (Told boss before i even started however)

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Awesome do you guys get a lot of stares or questions when open carrying it?

Mine is the subcompact, 3" version. Not that it matters. I rarely get any extra attention when open carrying. Heck, it is been MONTHS since anyone has said a word. Most folks simply don't notice.

Scratch that... A friend noticed just last week. He wondered why I had it on at home. I just answered that I ALWAYS had it on. Not sure how he had missed it before....

The few folks that DO notice seem to assume I'm a cop or security or something. I just assure them I am a legally armed citizen. I've had more positive conversations than negative.

I would guess that the 4" conceals just as easily as the 3", other than the longer grip, if you want to go that route. I can switch to my Crossbreed IWB holster and it all but disappears. Handy when I just want to blend in.

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    I have an XD45 4" with a DeSantis mini slide. I OC and CC on and off, depends where I am going. By far the most comfortable holster to carry all day. I have gotten a few questions when OC but nothing negative as yet. most didn't realize it isn't illegal to do so.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

Dick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Im a lefty, wouldnt think that would matter though. This holster fits me really comfortably and completely hides the gun. Ive also had it on at 2 weddings and a company dinner, all of which I had my shirt tucked in around it. Was still hidden. Only thing noticeable were the 2 clips around the belt

2012-01-10152820.jpg

2012-01-10152835.jpg

2012-01-10152853.jpg

Top Bottom