• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Today was probably the fifth time I've shot the gun at the range. I took some pointers from this forum about trigger pull and stance. I am now hitting both halves of the target instead of just one, and felt very confident I was going to hit near the bullseye instead of hoping and pulling. This shot is about 45 rounds at 7 yards.

Thanks for the tips! Would it be fair to claim most rounds in a 4" grouping? How tight would a pro keep these at that distance?

pattern.jpg

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Thanks for the tips! Would it be fair to claim most rounds in a 4" grouping? How tight would a pro keep these at that distance?

A pro what? Some people could shoot a one hole group at 7 yards. That isn't relevant to your performance.

I don't think you should worry about how tightly a "pro" would keep them at any given distance. Just worry about constantly improving your own accuracy. Then ratchet up the speed. How you're doing is all that matters.

And from the sound of things you're doing just that. Great job, and keep up the practice. You are doing well.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom