WTS: Yamaha Roadstar (Harley look-a-like)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • apovinelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Indy
    I have a 2001 Yamaha Roadstar 1600. It has been done up to look like a Harley Street Glide. I call it my yamaglide It has 13k miles on and still runs great. It has: Corbin seat, harley fairing, harley wheel, harley fender, harley hard bags. Mini apes and chrome covers make it pop. The inner fairing has been painted to match, as well as the spacers between the bags and the rear fender. There are 6 speakers hooked up in the fairing, the radio with aux input is in the saddle bag. I run a cord from the bag up beneath the tank and plug it into an ipod that I keep in the window pocket. All of the chrome looks good on the bike. The paint is in good shape, I just had it painted last year, but then did a 2500 mile trip, naturally got some small imperfections, but nothing noticeable unless pointed out. (full disclosure from me) It has a carb, not fuel injected, so it sounds great. I have never had any issues with it starting up. T
    This is all of the bike you get with a Harley streetglide, roadglide, ultra, ultra classic, road king, without the price. A lot of money has been put into this bike, I do not expect to get it all out.
    I had two Sportsters before this, I got a lot more respect with the Yahama than I did with the Sportsters. This is for people who just can drop the 15k on a used harley. If you have trade options, I am open to hearing them.
    Text or call with questions: 317-492-7317

Looking to get $7,300.00

24vjw21.jpg

bisboz.jpg

208dxd2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom