• doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    What's your gun space look like? :scratch:
    My range stuff is not even in the gun room.
    If I could get around to selling leftovers from an old hobby, that would give me more room than I have now for the gun hobby. :lmfao:

Yes, this thread reveals just how boring I am.
    It was going on my 4th week telling the wife I was intending to straighten up the gun room.
    I try to do so every few months whether it needs it or not. :laugh:
    I should have taken before pics, b/c you won't be impressed with the after pics. :dunno:
    I've done better job in the past hiding things, but after 5 hours, I was done. Old man with walker looked likes me.gif
    I ended up organizing my range bag, ammo, cleaning a gun I intend to sell & found items I'd forgotten about, while I was supposed to be cleaning the gun room. :facepalm:
    Closet is an organized hiding place, or not so organized.
    Half the space under the bed is for hobby items in boxes.

I finally found a particular brick of ammo that has been hiding for months. :ugh:

top of safe.jpg top of dresser.jpg closet shelf left.jpg Closet shelf middle.jpg closet shelf right.jpg bottom of closet left.jpg bottom of closet right.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Looks like you made a respectable dent in it. Our house was built in '55 and doesn't have the large amounts of closet space that newer houses have, so I would never be allowed to co-opt closet space where more important things are kept (shoes :)). I've got space for all my guns in safes in the basement, but since we've also been using it to work out while everything was closed my current reloading bench has to be portable so it can be moved out of the way when not in use

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I'm in some what disarray right now, but I do know where everything is at if you can believe it. My gun room consists of a metal desk and some shelving and the floor

20210406_204616.jpg
    20210406_204628.jpg
    20210406_204638.jpg 20210406_204634.jpg 20210406_204649.jpg

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Looks like you made a respectable dent in it. Our house was built in '55 and doesn't have the large amounts of closet space that newer houses have, so I would never be allowed to co-opt closet space where more important things are kept (shoes :)). I've got space for all my guns in safes in the basement, but since we've also been using it to work out while everything was closed my current reloading bench has to be portable so it can be moved out of the way when not in use
    In our old house (for 30 yrs.) that was built in the 1960s, there were not one but two 6' closets in each bedroom.
    I had both closets in the spare bedroom with old hobby stuff just sitting there for 20 yrs.
    (BBGH: back before gun hobby :) ).
    I still can't believe my wife let me get by with it. :laugh:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom