• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rdg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Fishers
    I can hold a 3-4" 10 round group at 50' with any of my primary EDC weapons (Glock 20, 29, or 36), and with the LCP I can do a magazine in a 5-6" group at 50'. I consider that very acceptable for a pocket gun. Possibly just the way it fits my hand that it points very well. I also shoot pistol of some sort almost daily. And if you doubt me, you are welcome out to my range to see.

Didn't mean to seem that I doubted you. Just saying in my big hands, I can't shoot those kind of groupings. Glad you can.

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I use my LCP as my summer EDC. It disappears in summer clothing easily.
    Have around 300 flawless rounds through it as well.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I have a couple of them and have had nothing but good things to say. Like has been mentioned, have her shoot it. While I like mine and actually do shoot them from time to time, my wife despises these guns.

Either way, very dependable and easy to tote.

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    My LCP is my daily companion. I can get fist sized groups at 15 feet with it (lets face it, it's not designed for distance shooting) and I find it very comfortable to shoot. Loaded with 7 rounds of Golden Sabres, I feel very confident with it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    No matter how good of an idea it may seem like.....
    DO NOT get a clip draw for the LCP and carry it like a cell phone.

:popcorn:

I have a couple of them and have had nothing but good things to say. Like has been mentioned, have her shoot it. While I like mine and actually do shoot them from time to time, my wife despises these guns.

Either way, very dependable and easy to tote.

Good Post....... props to Cam.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    My son bought one. He tried it. I tried it. He sold it ASAP.

I prefer the Taurus 709 Slim. I carry the 709 regularly. It is accurate and reliable. Much better than the LCP. Just my personal experience.

My son bought a .38 revolver, not sure what brand, and the Taurus 740. Both are better that the LCR, in his opinion.

Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    I thought mine handled well, and grouped very well for its size. However, I just can't see myself carrying both it and my G19, and the 19 is a bit more complete as far an overall carry piece.

Mine's in the classified section, at no fault of its own. My only complaint is the trigger, but the long pull is necessary.

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    You guys are talking me into buying one for myself as well. :D though it doesn't take much to talk me into buying another gun. If someone is local, and willing to allow my wife and I to test fire you LCP I could meet you at Blythes in Valpo with some ammo. :p

kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    I had one. Ended up giving it to my sister because it was to small for my hands. Luckily for me I'm big enough to conceal a g27. When cycling traditional hollow points the gun would just jam. I ended up getting "Powerball" and it functioned fine. I would trust the gun but personally I just want something bigger.

R33D0

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    I had about 200 rounds through mine with no problems, carried it everyday till i just started carrying an lc9.

IndyYakr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    A girlfriend of mine has one. It's definitely tiny. Great conceal weapon and with hollow points I'm pretty sure it would do the trick. It has more of a kick than my SR9c but is low priced. It's just too small in my hand.

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    I ended up with one after some horse trading and was very surprised by the overall feel and function of the firearm. It's nothing I'd want to shoot a considerable amount or ammo through for fun. A great little pocket pistol for athletic wear or shorts and a tshirt. I also purchased the Blackhawk pocket holster for it. Hard to beat little package. 50 rounds and no malfunctions of any kind.

IMO the Smith Bodyguard 380 is a better firearm for the money.

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    gglass, that is a sweet picture. It makes me appreciate the refined look of the LCP over my P3at. You have some skills with a camera.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    gglass, that is a sweet picture. It makes me appreciate the refined look of the LCP over my P3at. You have some skills with a camera.

Thanks for the kind words.

If you want to see where my camera skills stink up the room, you should check out my horrific videos on YouTube... Yikes!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom