OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Hello new OSUT thread, page 1 or page 1000 I don’t care, tomorrow I WILL have TV. This has been the worst 4 now 5 days of my life since 1982. I don’t care if I have to drag that thing in here and put it on the floor. Store, handyman, whoever, 3 to 5 weeks out. Bull****. Already thinking, up on a foot stool, leaning against the wall. The fireplace ain’t busy. Wife will have to live with it, I can’t watch the weather news, she can’t vacuum that little spot.

Rant over, :oldwise:…..:faint:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Hey all good early morning: Everybody.
    Had a awful trip to Berne with the horses what normally was a few hours was all day. Mare in heat and stallions around she acted up hurt my wife herself and me.. nothing awful but near miss for my wife and I. Wife ended up with rope burns on both hands and me close to a hoof to the face but one in the shin.. this is my wife's horse who normally gives 0 issues all the time.. why it happened for sure ?? don't know! but wife's is sore but fine and I too. Horse finally loaded and its another day..
    Glad you're both OK. Had an old palomino mare plant a kick front and center of my chest one day. If she'd given it a full lick she'd have killed me.. Still put me back against a stall wall 4' away. Gotta be careful.

Good morning, early risers.
    No boat today. Shoulder hurts from post hole digging yesterday. But it is Monday.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Hello new OSUT thread, page 1 or page 1000 I don’t care, tomorrow I WILL have TV. This has been the worst 4 now 5 days of my life since 1982. I don’t care if I have to drag that thing in here and put it on the floor. Store, handyman, whoever, 3 to 5 weeks out. Bull****. Already thinking, up on a foot stool, leaning against the wall. The fireplace ain’t busy. Wife will have to live with it, I can’t watch the weather news, she can’t vacuum that little spot.

Rant over, :oldwise:…..:faint:
    TV is da debil!

• Haha
    Reactions: Mij

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've got to go to Ace after work for a furnace filter and to refill the empty propane tank. This may be the last refill for awhile (hopefully). Got a full one on the heater and have it going this morning, but shouldn't need it too long.

Top Bottom