• ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    The thugs will do that themselves. Outside of the city there's SNAKES! And they are much more afraid of snakes that other people with guns, which the see every day.
    Yep, and we can see much further. Elevated positions, and all that. Not to mention miles of clear fields of fire.

One of the benefits of living on the plains of “The Great State of Indiana”

But the wind is a real ***. :laugh:

War story: When I came home, they didn’t have anything for us to do while ETS. Sent us out to De-Dudd White Sands Missile Range. Lots of rattle snakes.

One guy killed a snake and thru it in the back of a dump truck they were using for troop transportation, there was an E-8 sitting down in there. (Guy didn’t know it), Another guy (Thug) came out of the back of the truck like he’d been shot. No body saw nothing. True story. :lmfao:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    That's why I don't worry about this nonsense. Doomsayers have been wailing about societal collapse long before internet forums existed. Preparedness for short term upheaval is one thing, but I often wonder where people are going to get their prescription meds to go along with their racks of MREs and crates of ammo.
    Same place the needy get their air jordans during every rodney king trial upheaval.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Yep, and we can see much further. Elevated positions, and all that. Not to mention miles of clear fields of fire.

One of the benefits of living on the plains of “The Great State of Indiana”

But the wind is a real ***. :laugh:

War story: When I came home, they didn’t have anything for us to do while ETS. Sent us out to De-Dudd White Sands Missile Range. Lots of rattle snakes.

One guy killed a snake and thru it in the back of a dump truck they were using for troop transportation, there was an E-8 sitting down in there. (Guy didn’t know it), Another guy (Thug) came out of the back of the truck like he’d been shot. No body saw nothing. True story. :lmfao:
    White Sands, looks like snow from the mountains.

Reactions: Mij
    Top Bottom