I have an AR-15 INGO lower.... WHAT should I do with it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    I was in a local gun store, picking up my (REALLY COOL TRANSFER GUN) and I saw an INGO lower sitting there, lonely and crying for attention.

I bought it that too. (Bad decision????)

So.... now I have it. But what I do NOT have is.... a reason to own it. What the Heck should I do with it? I already have a long range AR15, a Q CQB .300 AR15, and an awesome "middle-range" AR15 too.

Thoughts?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I was in a local gun store, picking up my (REALLY COOL TRANSFER GUN) and I saw an INGO lower sitting there, lonely and crying for attention.

So.... now I have it. But what I do NOT have is.... a reason to own it. What the Heck should I do with it? I already have a long range AR15, a Q CQB .300 AR15, and an awesome "middle-range" AR15 too.

Thoughts?
    If I was in your position I would give it to a moderator. And even if that mod is way up north from me I would personally deliver it for that personal touch. :whistle: :lmfao:

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    The mod donation is a solid move ... especially if you have it engraved for them.

BUT, I think that a dedicated .22LR AR is what I'd build ... or maybe a PCC. In either case, I'd also buy a suppressor for it ... just because!

Last edited:

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan

Get this upper for it!

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty

Thoughts?
    I think you should use it as the starting point for a build that can then be posted in the "Cursed Gun Images" thread. Be sure to include some pineapple. :stickpoke:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Thoughts?
    :postpics:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    You should gift it to a Packers fan, a great guy, and gun owner with an unending wit, and a Packers fan....how could you possibly go wrong? Did I mention a fan of the Green Bay Packers?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Its been a while.. but somehow they got made without the then owner of INGO's permission. At least that was the impression I got. But I think it was more complicated then that.
    I think I may have more than one Delaware Machinery lower, both purchased through this site.
    I had no idea they were unauthorized.
    Somehow I missed that part if the story.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I think I may have more than one Delaware Machinery lower, both purchased through this site.
    I had no idea they were unauthorized.
    Somehow I missed that part if the story.
    Yep, but the person that had them made told Delaware Machinery that they were authorized. So it wasn’t the company’s fault.

Top Bottom