• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Here's the "above the fold" portion of The Daily Beast story about the Dorr Brothers . . . which has a photo of three of them:
    Aaron (right), Chris (middle), and Ben (left). Not shown is Alex, who has joined in with the others, and a fifth guy who isn't a "Dorr". They live in Iowa. This was a joint article also published by The Trace. They've also been featured in an NPR Podcast (cheering about the 2A advocacy organization mayhem they're generating) and in the The Daily Mail, a UK newspaper.

image_2024-05-06_000230446.png

Last edited:

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Here's the "above the fold" portion of The Daily Beast story about the Dorr Brothers . . . which has a photo of three of them:
    Aaron (right), Chris (middle), and Ben (left). Not shown is Alex, who has joined in with the others, and a fifth guy who isn't a "Dorr". They live in Iowa. This was a joint article also published by The Trace. They've also been featured in an NPR Podcast (cheering about the 2A advocacy organization mayhem they're generating) and in the The Daily Mail, a UK newspaper.

View attachment 351018
    I'm pretty sure Ben lives in Minnesota, and Aaron is in New York now. He tried to keep it quiet when he moved out of Iowa. The Iowa R's called his org Iowa Gun Owners out of New York after he moved. When the NPR folks and The Trace were doing this interview, a lot of it was provided by folks like us who knew about them because the pro-gun R's weren't that comfortable talking to them. We decided it was better that more and more places covered the scam despite giving the anti gun folks something to work with and feel good about.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don’t remember which org it was now but back during the legislative session they’d send me emails talking about some bill that could pass any day now that would be the ruin of Indiana gun owners’ gun rights. (It was one of the dem bills that didn’t even get a hearing). I got several of them, some of which were past the the halfway point of the session and maybe (not sure now) after the session had ended.

I remember thinking then (I hadn’t heard this news yet) these guys had to be scammers. If you don’t keep up with what’s going on up in Indy, at least peripherally, I can see how this “business model” could fool a lot of people.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I am now wondering how long these scumbags have been operating. It has been probably 15 or so years ago I remember a "no compromise" 2A group working in Wisconsin, I think, when they were working on getting a CCW law passed. IIRC there was a pretty good bill in the works and this group lobbied against it because it wasn't perfect. They ended up killing the bill for another year or so by ******* off some of the pro 2A people in the general assembly. This is to the best of my 77 year old memory so cut me a little slack over the details. Jim.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Reminds me of Dudley Brown's NAGR. They seem to sabotage most of the bills they get involved in.

Colorado mag ban? Going great till he got involved. Then suddenly it got passed.

And wasnt it Constitutional carry here that his local lackey inserted an over the top poison pill that nearly got it torpedoed? Or maybe it had to get reintroduced the next year? Strip and replace to get it passed?

Either way, he seems to thrive on failure because he knows if he fixes all of the problems, he is no longer needed. The more strife he can create, the more money he can make. He reminds me of a tradesman that installs crap equipment so he can generate more RMR in service calls.

So yeah, there are several carpetbaggers out there.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Reminds me of Dudley Brown's NAGR. They seem to sabotage most of the bills they get involved in.

Colorado mag ban? Going great till he got involved. Then suddenly it got passed.

And wasnt it Constitutional carry here that his local lackey inserted an over the top poison pill that nearly got it torpedoed? Or maybe it had to get reintroduced the next year? Strip and replace to get it passed?

Either way, he seems to thrive on failure because he knows if he fixes all of the problems, he is no longer needed. The more strife he can create, the more money he can make. He reminds me of a tradesman that installs crap equipment so he can generate more RMR in service calls.

Nisley (sp) tried to torpedo civil immunity in 2019

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel

They want to kill the gun bills because then they can bomb emails and texts with the words corruption/rigged/betrayal, which are their buzzwords for fundraising. Angry gun owners write bigger checks.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They want to kill the gun bills because then they can bomb emails and texts with the words corruption/rigged/betrayal, which are their buzzwords for fundraising. Angry gun owners write bigger checks.
    Yep. Is a version of the conspiracy that the reason they wont cure cancer is because treatment is too lucrative.

Top Bottom