Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 42769vette View Post
    You are actually number 1 on my list now.
    I'm glad to finally be #1 on somebody's list!!

-rvb
    Ryan V. B. TY56060 Come shoot USPSA w Ft Wayne Area Practical Shooters: www.facebook.com/fwuspsa

They went with the same reticle options as the razor (minus the BDC version). The biggest complaint we saw about the PST 1-4 was the reticle was to small, and you couldnt use it easily for ranging. Like you guys, I will miss the TMCQ reticle, but you have to appeal to the mass's.
    Do you know why there is no BDC option?

Quote Originally Posted by romack991 View Post
    Do you know why there is no BDC option?

Because typically you sell 1 BDC version to every 20 MOA/MRAD. Basically you can do everything with MOA/MRAD that you can do with BDC, but you can not do everything with BDC as you cam MOA/MRAD.
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

Because typically you sell 1 BDC version to every 20 MOA/MRAD. Basically you can do everything with MOA/MRAD that you can do with BDC, but you can not do everything with BDC as you cam MOA/MRAD.
    Yeah, that's what I was wondering. Seemed like when people talked about the Razor, it sounded like the JM BDC was pretty popular. But if you learn your hold overs, MOA/MRAD shouldn't be any different. And for general target shooting, MOA/MRAD would be preferred.

Any idea when the new Viper 2 will be available for purchase? Wanna pick one up for a DMR build I just Finished

Quote Originally Posted by Jkwrangler70 View Post
    Any idea when the new Viper 2 will be available for purchase? Wanna pick one up for a DMR build I just Finished
    I have some of them now, so it depends on what one you want.

Viper PST Gen II

Ive been getting shipments, but not enough to fill backorders on most items. If your looking for when can you get on the web and find all of them available at a moments notice from any dealer, I would estimate it to be 2 years. If you ordered today, the longest estimate I have right now is about 2 months. It all depends on the model your after.
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

1-6 PST GII (moa) came Saturday. I finally had time to look through it for about 6 seconds. WOW! More later...

-rvb
    Ryan V. B. TY56060 Come shoot USPSA w Ft Wayne Area Practical Shooters: www.facebook.com/fwuspsa

Quote Originally Posted by rvb View Post
    1-6 PST GII (moa) came Saturday. I finally had time to look through it for about 6 seconds. WOW! More later...

-rvb
    Mine came in late last week as well. Haven't shot it at distance yet but I love the 1X.
    20170423_130317.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rvb View Post

-rvb
    Quote Originally Posted by romack991 View Post
    Mine came in late last week as well. Haven't shot it at distance yet but I love the 1X.
    20170423_130317.jpg
    C'mon guys... tell us about them! I have one on the way (thanks Alan VIPERŪ PST GEN II 1-6X24 RIFLESCOPE), but I'd like to hear your thoughts...

I push back.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast