Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Plinker
    Gotta mention LAG Tactical, they make great holsters for the money. The Ambidextrous Liberator - L.A.G. Tactical

Plinker
    I currently have a subcompact XD 40 in a Red River Tactical kydex holster. Iím on the small side 5Ē6 130lbs 32Ē waist and appendix carry is very uncomfortable for me. On the backside seems like I canít get to it fast enough. 3 oíclock is the spot for me. Since Iím so skinny the side of my hip rubs against the gun and holster.

My next purchase will be alien gears cloak tuck combo. 2 holsters for $60!!! Canít beat that.

make sure when you get a kydex holster make sure you can turn the gun upside down without the holster losing its grip. Thatís how I judge mine

Quote Originally Posted by stoneytoney View Post
    I currently have a subcompact XD 40 in a Red River Tactical kydex holster. Iím on the small side 5Ē6 130lbs 32Ē waist and appendix carry is very uncomfortable for me. On the backside seems like I canít get to it fast enough. 3 oíclock is the spot for me. Since Iím so skinny the side of my hip rubs against the gun and holster.

My next purchase will be alien gears cloak tuck combo. 2 holsters for $60!!! Canít beat that.

make sure when you get a kydex holster make sure you can turn the gun upside down without the holster losing its grip. Thatís how I judge mine
    Some(most) folks have extra cushioning to soften the hard edges of a firearm and/or holster. I am similar to you at 5'11", 177lbs, 32" waist. OWB is the only way for me to carry. I like the 4 o'clock position as it does conceal a little better. You might give it a try there. Your hip might not rub as much.
    Easy choices, hard life.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Plinker
    Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    Some(most) folks have extra cushioning to soften the hard edges of a firearm and/or holster. I am similar to you at 5'11", 177lbs, 32" waist. OWB is the only way for me to carry. I like the 4 o'clock position as it does conceal a little better. You might give it a try there. Your hip might not rub as much.
    Iíve only been carrying for 3 years so Iím still finding positions for different events, while I drive, and just walking around the malls and etc...seems like I have a different position for each. Donít know if this is a good thing or a bad thing

When I bought my first revolver I ordered a IWB from Cardini. I have wore it everyday for a couple of years and no sign of ware. The clip is still good and is very comfortable.

I carry my 9mm Shield IWB using a N82 (https://n82tactical.com/).

ďHypocrites get offended by the truth.Ē ... Jess C. Scott

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4