• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Picked up a new PX4 Compact INOX this weekend, and needing a AIWB Kydex holster made for it. Do we have any sponsors that do them locally, and more importantly that have PX4 blanks (even looking online it's hard to find a place). I love my Phlster AIWB holster, and would order one from them, but they don't list the PX4 as an option. Would like to buy local, and a sponsor of the site if possible.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    PM Slowhand here on the forum, he's in the Avon area and he can make anything you need.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]
    “Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    PM Slowhand here on the forum, he's in the Avon area and he can make anything you need.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]
    “Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

This.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Another shout out to Slow Hand but understand you want it ASAP. I’ll see if I have his number when I get to work and give him a heads up. PM inbound with alternate contact method for SH.
    The 1500 gun and knife show is next weekend 16,17 & 18 and some vendors will make them on site (Sharktac & ???). Maybe get lucky and find one too.
    if you search I believe a local shop in Indy offered to make them while you wait. Not sure if they are still around.

Top Bottom