• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Picked up a new PX4 Compact INOX this weekend, and needing a AIWB Kydex holster made for it. Do we have any sponsors that do them locally, and more importantly that have PX4 blanks (even looking online it's hard to find a place). I love my Phlster AIWB holster, and would order one from them, but they don't list the PX4 as an option. Would like to buy local, and a sponsor of the site if possible.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    PM Slowhand here on the forum, he's in the Avon area and he can make anything you need.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]
    “Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    PM Slowhand here on the forum, he's in the Avon area and he can make anything you need.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]
    “Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

This.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Another shout out to Slow Hand but understand you want it ASAP. I’ll see if I have his number when I get to work and give him a heads up. PM inbound with alternate contact method for SH.
    The 1500 gun and knife show is next weekend 16,17 & 18 and some vendors will make them on site (Sharktac & ???). Maybe get lucky and find one too.
    if you search I believe a local shop in Indy offered to make them while you wait. Not sure if they are still around.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom