Join INGunOwners For Free
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Scope mount help!

Need help picking a mount for my razor gen2 e I was all set to buy a Geissele mount $211 on sell, but I stumbled across the Badger Ordnance condition one mount $289 w/ promo code. The only reason I'm considering the badger is because they offer a 1.70" height. I've tried the 1.93" it was too tall for me and with the standard (1.50") I find myself sometimes having too lower my cheek weld. I'm sure I'll be happy with either but need someone to make up my mind for me.

User Info Menu

anyone? bumping for help
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

If you think the 1.7" height is what you need I'd definitely go that route. Getting a rifle set up perfectly is highly underrated in my opinion. Comfort = consistency and if getting behind your setup requires constant adjustments on your part, regardless of how small they may be, you'll always leave some accuracy/consistency on the table rather than having it on target.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

Plinker

User Info Menu

Thanks for the help I ended up buying the Badger Ordnance. Hopefully it works for me that geissele deal was hard to pass on. Thanks for the bump actaeon277.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BR8818 View Post
    Thanks for the help I ended up buying the Badger Ordnance. Hopefully it works for me that geissele deal was hard to pass on. Thanks for the bump actaeon277.
    I didn't have an answer.
    But I hate seeing someone left hanging.

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs