• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Need help picking a mount for my razor gen2 e I was all set to buy a Geissele mount $211 on sell, but I stumbled across the Badger Ordnance condition one mount $289 w/ promo code. The only reason I'm considering the badger is because they offer a 1.70" height. I've tried the 1.93" it was too tall for me and with the standard (1.50") I find myself sometimes having too lower my cheek weld. I'm sure I'll be happy with either but need someone to make up my mind for me.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If you think the 1.7" height is what you need I'd definitely go that route. Getting a rifle set up perfectly is highly underrated in my opinion. Comfort = consistency and if getting behind your setup requires constant adjustments on your part, regardless of how small they may be, you'll always leave some accuracy/consistency on the table rather than having it on target.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Thanks for the help I ended up buying the Badger Ordnance. Hopefully it works for me that geissele deal was hard to pass on. Thanks for the bump actaeon277.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom