Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Safe place to buy rmr that's not fake

I'm looking for the safest place to buy a trijicon rmr rm07-c-700679 type 2 adjustable led 6.5.
    I was gonna buy off Amazon but seen alot of reviews guys getting fake knock offs.
    So was just trying to find the best place to buy one and know its authentic.
    Thank you.
    do it !!! just do it !!!!

User Info Menu

Lots of authorized dealers out there: EuroOptic, Midway USA, Optics Planet, and Brownells for sure.
    Last edited by CampingJosh; 6 Days Ago at 01:10.
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

User Info Menu

"The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

User Info Menu

Pretty sure I bought mine (exact same model except w/ 3.5moa dot) off of EuroOptic.

User Info Menu

I would go to EuroOptic
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 42769vette View Post
    I would go to EuroOptic
    Alan, any thoughts of picking up the line?
    Anything is possible

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    Alan, any thoughts of picking up the line?
    I can order it from Trijicon, I just dont order enough to be the cheapest place, and if your not the cheapest place, you will order less, and pay more.

I've thought about expanding, but to be honest, my life is pretty sweet, I'd hate to screw that up.
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 42769vette View Post
    I can order it from Trijicon, I just dont order enough to be the cheapest place, and if your not the cheapest place, you will order less, and pay more.

I've thought about expanding, but to be honest, my life is pretty sweet, I'd hate to screw that up.
    Nice. And smart. I used to work for a company that one of it's core principles was PLS. Being in sales we used to say it stood for Please Leave Something, but it actually stood for Product Line Simplification. The idea is that if you could distill your offering down to one item and make the living you desired, that would be the best.

In reality, most can't do that, but we can focus on doing well with less. As you are aware, the more you work with one company, the more they will help you.

You seem to have done okay focusing on one prominent manufacturer.
    Anything is possible

M67

User Info Menu

Typically I buy through real retailers, brick and mortars, try to stay away from Optics planet but Euro optic would be a good place.

I've had good luck buying used too

ACC
    Expert

User Info Menu

I have ordered a few via Amazon.com and they are all real. Amazon has competitive pricing on them and free shipping.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast