• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Well, I was digging through odd ball ammo my dad has laying around and ran across this old box of Winchest Ranger Super Trap Loads. Its a full box with 25 paper cartridges and the box is in decent condition. The Box has the picture of a blue silohette on it holding a shotgun aiming towards the upper right hand of the box. It also has yellow and red mixed in with it. I wish I could explain better but am in class and doing this out of memory. I am not sure whether I have looked in the right places or not but have searched all over the web looking for matches and can't find any. The closest one I found was game loads with a dog and the same color combination. Could anyone help please? Thanks.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    That's some old ammo. I would be careful if you decided to shoot it. My dad bubbled a barrell on his shotgun because the paper base shot out with the shot and lodged halfway down the barrell. Next shot bubbled the barrell...

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Never plan on shootig it I was just interested in its value. its one of those things you just gotta know even though its not signifiacnt.

Top Bottom