• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Well, I was digging through odd ball ammo my dad has laying around and ran across this old box of Winchest Ranger Super Trap Loads. Its a full box with 25 paper cartridges and the box is in decent condition. The Box has the picture of a blue silohette on it holding a shotgun aiming towards the upper right hand of the box. It also has yellow and red mixed in with it. I wish I could explain better but am in class and doing this out of memory. I am not sure whether I have looked in the right places or not but have searched all over the web looking for matches and can't find any. The closest one I found was game loads with a dog and the same color combination. Could anyone help please? Thanks.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    That's some old ammo. I would be careful if you decided to shoot it. My dad bubbled a barrell on his shotgun because the paper base shot out with the shot and lodged halfway down the barrell. Next shot bubbled the barrell...

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Never plan on shootig it I was just interested in its value. its one of those things you just gotta know even though its not signifiacnt.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom