Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
    tagged for reference...thanks for the great info

Plinker
    Great post Thanks!

Stuck.
    "The good old days weren't always good and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems" Ė Billy Joel

Shoot...this is so helpful...I printed it...10 pages, but well worth it! Your recommendations are so helpful, I'll probably use this guide in getting set up in a month or two.

Q: How do I tag this Thread so as to find it again if I ever need it?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Amishman44; 02-27-2010 at 06:22. Reason: Typo Error
    Stupid should hurt!!! ~ Amishman44

Marksman
    Quote Originally Posted by baldguy637 View Post
    Great thread, i've been thinking of getting into reloading, and you've managed to answer 99.9% of my questions in about two minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by baldguy637 View Post

Thanks

Excellent it's great to hear this thread helped out.. Best of luck to you in your upcoming adventure in reloading.. Just a quick FYI it is rather addicting....

Link.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzard pickins View Post
    OK I'LL stick the balloon. This is an excellent artical however you failed to mention advertizers here on ingo carry reloading components. The few cents difference spent locally may help ensure we don't spend time explaining to skate boy at ww what ammo we need. If you have to order compare S&H versisus local price .

My bad.. I meant no disrespect to any our or beloved vendors.. I'll be more than happy to add them to the list..

Please shot me the list and I'll be more than happy to add them..

thank you..

Link..

Quote Originally Posted by WabashMX5 View Post
    Fantastic post. I'd decided long ago that I'd get an LCT when it was time to learn reloading. Then, I just ordered one with Midway's birthday pricing (happy birthday to me!), and came here to ask for help on what I'd need besides the press itself, which was all I'd ordered.
    Quote Originally Posted by WabashMX5 View Post

Lo and behold, not only was my choice of LCT borne out, but I got my handy-dandy checklist of everything else I'll need to start actually using it. You, sir, have done a great service to dunderheads like me muddling our way through this stuff for the first time!
    Happy b-latted B-DAY.. you're going to be really happy sir with the LCT, it a GREAT machine.. I'm glad the post helped in your shopping list too..

have fun with your toy and please remember the only stupid questions is the one not asked..

link.

Quote Originally Posted by robbran144 View Post
    tagged for reference...thanks for the great info

Youíre more than welcome SIR.. Best of luck to you and your upcoming project..

Link..

Quote Originally Posted by mik1202002 View Post
    Great post Thanks!

Youíre welcome Mik... I'm glad you found it informative..

Link..

Quote Originally Posted by shooter521 View Post
    Stuck.

Thank you Shooter...

Quote Originally Posted by Amishman44 View Post
    Shoot...this is so helpful...I printed it...10 pages, but well worth it! Your recommendations are so helpful, I'll probably use this guide in getting set up in a month or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amishman44 View Post

Q: How do I tag this Thread so as to find it again if I ever need it?

Thanks!
    Excellent... I'm glad to hear it helped out sir.. Best of luck to you in your upcoming adventure.. If you get stuck along the way please feel free to ask the team, we are all here to help out each other..

Have a great one and thank you again for your time

Link.

Super threads for the beginner like myself. Thanks

Expert
    Thanks for taking the time to post this information. Been thinking about getting in to reloading and been scowering the internet for help so it's good to see that help was already here.

great thread, I picked up a Dillon SDB and am ordering the ABC's to Reloading via the link you posted.

Thanks! great info, i definitely want to get into reloading.

Love this site!!

I have my first 20 reloaded all went well, except (famous last last words) I have one that is shorter than the rest. I question the safety of firing this round being new to all the reloaded and ar info. I have recently purchased a .458 socom hence the reloading. Not knowing any information will be appreciated thanks

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast