Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Freaking wow. More of the "I do not like it here so good-bye"
    If you are going to get on the interwebs then you need a thick skin my friend. You have been on here all of a few months and I do not remember seeing any of your posts. Well, at least none that mattered. If you have been hanging in the political forum I do not blame you at all for bailing. It is pretty deep over there but those folks as well as the rest who post here are, for the most part, fair and decent people. Every ingo member I have been lucky enough to meet are good folks. The trades and sales I have made were all up front and well done. My skill sets are getting broader and we are all training differently because of this forum.
    Understand that I hate everyone equally and I have found no reason to bail. Have had a few brushes with folks I am sure I would not like in person but I am so perfect, right. NOT
    I wish you well.
    I have thick skin on my twig. Does that mean I'm good to go or should I see a doctor?

User Info Menu

the thing i like about these forums is that if someone does post something silly or that i dont agree with... in about 10 mins someone else will reply to the post and it will probably be more in line with my own views and opinions. its called a FORUM ie:A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation. SO.....listen to the experts and count out the audience participation if you want. good luck finding any forum where everyone agrees with everything you say and always share your point of view. i like the discussions on here for the most part, healthy debate is the only way to educate people who otherwise wouldnt know. ive only been part of these forums since august and i am amazed at how many "Dear John letters" i have seen so far. if you dont like it here than it is certainly your choice to find somewhere else to post your rants. but what do you hope to accomplish by posting about it? did you think that the admins or members would beg you to stay and keep these forums alive with your superior thoughts and ideas?
    I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing

User Info Menu

EDIT: I read that wrong - you are not 18 but twice that age..... you should have learned manners by now.
    Take some training from Yeager, it seems like it would be a good fit.

We get it, INGO sucks.......... Thank you for letting us know.

Last edited by printcraft; 10-20-2012 at 14:52.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

no longer pays the bills

User Info Menu

INGO SUCKS.....
    On Instagram @ingunowners
    On Facebook /ingunowners

Forum Rules
    Classifieds Rules

INGO FAQ
    Click here to become an INGO
    Click here if you are interested in advertising

Please do not PM me with general forum questions. Post questions in Forum Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

bellyachers...

My belly feels fine.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Hmmm training and knowledge...

I am or have been:
    A Soldier
    A Firefighter
    An EMT
    A Cop
    A Patriot...
    A Bacon Connessiuer
    An expert bacon wrapped chicken wing master

I dont have the training....

Lmao bye something about a door the maker and splitting you
    Last edited by SaintsNSinners; 10-19-2012 at 22:09.

User Info Menu

I love Bacon!......Oh, sorry, wrong thread........

Expert

User Info Menu

You can train all you want the real question is do you have the stomach to use it when the time comes, or the common sense to use it In the appropriate manner.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....
    Reported

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast