• ...and so much more!
  • Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    This is a poem for you dear quitter:

(this is best sung to the tune of "Farmer in the dell")

Sorry to see you leave
    sorrry to see you leave
    Hope that you will never come back
    sorry to see you leave

Thanks for all your wonderful, insightful, loving, kind and caring posts.

I am so sorry that we suck so much.
    Now go *** off

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    This is a poem for you dear quitter:

(this is best sung to the tune of "Farmer in the dell")

Sorry to see you leave
    sorrry to see you leave
    Hope that you will never come back
    sorry to see you leave

I would swear that I just saw your avatar singing that. :n00b:

Must be time for bed.

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    NOOO!!

I likely havent made a big enough splash on this forum for anyone to care but I think I am going to go read more books and sign up for more of the same training I have went through over the last 18 years of my life. This way I can stay off the forum and keep the stupid posts of people griping about one thing or another from killing anymore of my brain cells than they already bave.
    To those I have trade with or made sales to good on ya and I hope all stays well with you and yours. The same goes for anyone who I have had PM conversations with hope all is well for all of you as well.
    To the fellas at Bradis and Bradis II, we will be in to see you all again soon.

There are just too many bellyachers here who dont have the knowledge, training or facts to back up what they post about. Not to mention I am sure this forum like many others is trolled by the powers that be.

Good luck to everyone in everything!!!

DON'T GO! Please come back! How will INGO ever carry on without... that guy. What was his name again?

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    There are just too many bellyachers here who dont have the knowledge, training or facts to back up what they post about

I will be glad to compare resumes with you if that's what it takes to show that I am worthy of posting credible advise on this form with you.

PS: Since when did people need to have all this experience you talk about to give their opinion on matters? I've never been to prison but I think it's good advice to not drop the soap.....just sayin.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    You couldn't handle people with differing opinions so you made a whiny thread about how you're more knowledgeable and well-trained than them and then you ran away, probably sneaking back in anonymously to see what people are saying about you. INGO has lost a treasure in this one...

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    archera.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    What kind of training have you taken over the last 18 years?

Lots and lots of knitting. There are some serious instructors out there that would make Yeager look like a straight laced minister with how they speak in their Youtube videos. It is a highly competitive and intense hobby. I don't like to brag about my training or expertise but I've been a member of the U.S. Extreme Knitting Team for 5 years and most of you don't have what it takes.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Surprised that no one has posted this yet:

http://youtu.be/PVrEwCa8nSA

I was waiting. It is perfect for this thread.

Do we have to have a series of certificates on the wall to verify that money was spent to train. My training has been real world from folks who have been in the suck. Folks that shoot competition and so on. Never spent a dime except gas to get there, time spent, ammo to shoot while in their company and yes, it cost me food and drink. I have passed this knowledge on to my children and their significant others. While not up to Yeagers standards I am sure It would be a bad decision to **** any of us off.
    We do not walk around with a chip on our shoulder. Just continue to hone our skills and do what is right.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I likely havent made a big enough splash on this forum for anyone to care but I think I am going to go read more books and sign up for more of the same training I have went through over the last 18 years of my life. This way I can stay off the forum and keep the stupid posts of people griping about one thing or another from killing anymore of my brain cells than they already bave.
    To those I have trade with or made sales to good on ya and I hope all stays well with you and yours. The same goes for anyone who I have had PM conversations with hope all is well for all of you as well.

There are just too many bellyachers here who dont have the knowledge, training or facts to back up what they post about. Not to mention I am sure this forum like many others is trolled by the powers that be.

You know, ....
    the only time I make a "big splash" on this forum is when I'm taking a dump
    and I've brough my laptop into the bathroom with me.

Oh wait. I feel a big splash coming on.

Why doesn't someone start a thread where we can post our mocked up "going away message." You know, like
    some people try to write their own obituary. We could write up our "up yours INGO' post and have others help
    us tune it up, for that day when we kiss off INGO.

ok. big splash over.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010

Good riddance douchebag!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    wow, at least two in the day with the good bye letters. This makes me almost misty eyed for when they just left and didnt think they needed a parade through town to announce their leaving.
    I have been and done a couple things myself, but I always try to assume that people (especially bad guys) are going to be stronger, smarter and better trained then me. So, makes me train harder. To ASSUME you are the end all, be all, is just silly. Some of the best trainers that I know of, STILL take training classes, because they KNOW that they do not know everything.

xcalibur

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    @Hotdoger----KC & The Sunshine Band - Please don't go----
    My side hurts from that.
    The wife and kids are all singing it.
    Had to explain why I am playing it.
    Thanks, now it wont get out of my head.

Top Bottom