Shooting at Paris airport, attacker shot and killed.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Why would they keep the south part of the airport closed all day today??? Sounds like they have pretty much figured out what happened...

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Wonder if the police officer at the initial traffic stop was allowed to carry a firearm.

.....two other soldiers opened fire on the attacker, killing him.

Perhaps they can hold a training session for the Secret Service personnel in charge of the White House grounds.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It was earlier reported that the attacker tried to grab the rifle of one of the soldiers but was failed.
    Now they released a picture of the attacker laying on the ground, with a rifle on his chest.

So apparently he had control of rifle before he was shot by two other soldiers. :sratch:

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Wonder if the police officer at the initial traffic stop was allowed to carry a firearm.

Perhaps they can hold a training session for the Secret Service personnel in charge of the White House grounds.

Given the record of the Secret Service over the last few years I do not see that helping. At this point I think we would be better served hiring some Blackwater types.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Being in country you would know better than me. My comment was based on reporting we get here in the States.

I've seen reports like that in US media.It's BS.I have no idea why they would report that.
    It's not like in the UK where just few officers are armed.
    Every officer of the National Police carries a Sig SP2022.

I guess you can say they were outgunned (full auto AKs vs Handguns) but none of the cops were unarmed.

One of the first terrorist killed that day was shot by a plain clothes officer (with a Glock 26 I believe).

If you look at pictures of the different terrorist attacks you won't find one unarmed cop.

666418-saturday-november-14-1220-a.m.-police-storm-bataclan-c85ca.jpg

paris-759.jpg

MAS_PM9544243@Members-of-the-Ra_20151118090551.jpg

4812636_7_9750_les-policiers-ont-d-abord-ete-mis-sur-la_a30fd201fef8fb82d6584c9dc57b15e4.jpg

policier-RAID-blesse-attentats-Bataclan.jpg

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    What gun is this? Looks like a Glock but the mag looks funny. Looks like the backstrap comes WAY down and an extended mag is being used.

Top Bottom