• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Anyone gotten one back already? Had 3 people at work already receive them in about a weeks time. I did mine on Turbo Tax and was given the estimated 3 week date.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I had very small returns from both the state and Fed.

I filed on Jan. 18th using Turbo Tax. My state return was in the bank on Jan 30th. The Fed was on the 31st.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Filed mine with H&R block at home on my phone on the 31st. State is in the mail as of yesterday, and being as i claim Earned income credit it says the feds aren't shipping those out till mid February

Flyingbrian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Plainfield
    Had to pay Federal 35 bucks (cut it a little to close this year). Still waiting on my state return. Just filed VIA Turbo Tax last week

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I wish, haven’t had a refund in years, writing big checks 15APR is my usual.

tru dat

If i had my way, we'd eliminate withholding and make people write a check monthly or some such. Of course, I'll never get my way because there would be massive underpayment and a revolt.

Morgan88

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Jasper
    For your consideration?
    I watched a news segment and they said there is a good reason for filing your taxes as early as possible (even if you don't get a return) It lessens the chance of the scumbag identity thieves from filing under your ss# Sounds like it makes sense to me. FWIW.

Morgan88

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    For your consideration?
    I watched a news segment and they said there is a good reason for filing your taxes as early as possible (even if you don't get a return) It lessens the chance of the scumbag identity thieves from filing under your ss# Sounds like it makes sense to me. FWIW.

Morgan88

True this, I have a buddy dealing with this right now. So far he's out close to 5k on the return plus the costs associated with fighting/getting it corrected.:patriot: Identity thieves should be treated much like a murderer.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    tru dat

If i had my way, we'd eliminate withholding and make people write a check monthly or some such. Of course, I'll never get my way because there would be massive underpayment and a revolt.

I could go for that! I bet if people got paid without the withholding and then had to write a check each month we'd see some changes, that's for sure!

Top Bottom